Search This Blog

Monday, January 5, 2015

Unearthed a bunch of ETC Specials #2 Devoted to Riccardo Freda!

Well folks, one of the issues of EUROPEAN TRASH CINEMA I was most proud of was Robert Monell's 40 page monograph on the career of Riccardo Freda. To my knowledge, the first career retrospective devoted to this Italian Euro-Horror pioneer to appear in english. Sadly it was the issue that sank ETC's boat as only a handful of people bought it, and the huge loss incurred caused me to pretty much shut down the magazine (after 16 issues and 2 specials). I was so distraught, I took the bulk of the print run and sent them to the landfill. You'll note it was never offered for sale on the website and just try and find one for sale on Ebay. Well, as I was cleaning out my collection of VHS tapes (the landfill operator just loves me!), I happened upon a box of the aforementioned special. So, in case you're interested, just click the paypal button and get one while you can. The cost is $18 postage paid.



Add to Shopping Cart

2 comments:

  1. Hello!Are there any copies left?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, just click on the paypal link if you have a paypal account.

    ReplyDelete